2. The rules for collecting and using information about users on the Services are also included below, as well as when placing orders for a service provided electronically, the subject of which is to provide - without any payment on this account, the so-called newsletters.
3. The website pays special attention to protecting customers' privacy, however, we select and use appropriate technical means with due diligence and organizational ensuring protection of processed data, including safeguards programming (including data encryption systems). In particular, the Website is secured data before disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as before their processing in violation of applicable law.
4. The website maintains constant control over the data processing process and restricts access to data as much as possible, granting relevant authorizations only when it is necessary for the proper provision of services through the Website.
5. The overall goal is to provide Website Users with privacy protection at least complying with the standards specified in applicable legal regulations, in particular in the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services, hereinafter referred to as the "Act on the provision of electronic services", the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the "Act on the Protection of Personal Data", as well as the Telecommunications Law.
The administrator of personal data and the rules for collecting personal data and information
1. The administrator of Users' personal data provided in connection with the use of the Website is Faretti Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Nysa, ul. Orkana 4, 48-300 Nysa, NIP 753-245-49-75, REGON 384926398
3. When users browse the Website, information is automatically collected regarding the use of the Website by Users and their IP addresses based on access log analysis, e.g. browser type, operating system type, date and time of visit, number of connections, number of Website subpages opened, content viewed.
4. Just browsing the Website does not require the User to provide his personal data..
5. The Website includes a contact form for the services offered by the Website. Filling out the forms means that the User provides certain personal data. Personal data collected when completing the contact form, used are to meet the Website's obligations to the User.
6 . The Website User may be asked to provide the following personal data: company data or name and name, phone number, e-mail address (e-mail address). Personal data provided by The User is necessary to use the Website's individual functionalities are each time marked with and highlighted from data, the provision of which depends on the User's discretion.
7. Personal data provided by the User in the contact form are used for the purpose answering the query submitted by the Website User. Processing indicated data always takes place in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by road electronic and in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
8. The website collects and uses the necessary information about its Users, necessary for the provision electronic services. Only in some cases, e.g. when subscribing to free newsletters, surveys or order forms - the website collects more detailed information about users, such as email addresses or other personal data.
9. You have the right to access your data and rectify, delete it, restrictions on their processing, to object to their processing, and to request that this data be transferred to another administrator in accordance with applicable regulations.
10. Any data subject has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to its special situation - regarding processing concerning her personal data in cases where the legal basis for processing is legally legitimate interest of the Administrator. In order to exercise the above rights, you must send the Administrator an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
11. The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in art. 16 - 21 GDPR
1. The website uses IP addresses collected during internet connections for technical purposes with server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general statistics demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection takes place). These data are not combined with the data provided by customers and are only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors.
2. The website uses "cookies", while the information collected using "cookies" can be customized services and content for the individual needs and preferences of clients, as well as for general development statistics on the use of the website by customers.
3. Cookies are small text files saved on the user's computer or other mobile device, during his use of websites. These files are used, among others using different functions provided on the website or confirmation that the user has seen specific content from a given website.
4. . The information collected automatically is used to manage the Website and identify any issues security threats, user traffic research on the Website and for statistical purposes, including using Google Analytics, e.g. about the region from which the connection occurred, IP number, date and time of connection, source and number of connections, number of opened subpages Website or to personalize the content of the Website's subpages. This information is not in any way combined with the Website User's personal data and are not used to determine the identity User. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the User's web browser settings.
5. Users should check their browser settings to find out which ones the information is made available by the browser automatically or for making changes these settings. For this purpose, it is recommended to read the content of the "Help" of the web browser.
6. Disabling the option in the web browser that allows you to save "cookies" essentially not prevents you from using the website, however, it may cause some difficulties.
7. Please be advised that based on applicable law, we may be required by authorized to this state authority to disclose data, including the Website User's IP address.
1. Personal data is processed on the basis of consent given by the User concern personal data and in cases where the law authorizes the Website, as a data administrator, for processing User's personal data.
2. The User's consent to the processing of his personal data takes place in particular by checking the indicated field during the procedure for to enable the User to use selected functionalities of the Website, e.g. on a form.
3. The Website does not disclose the collected data to third parties, unless after obtaining the User's prior explicit consent, data subject or if the obligation to provide personal data results from legal provisions.
4. The Website, as the administrator of personal data, may entrust to another entity, by way of a written contract, processing of personal data collected as part of the Website, in accordance with art. 31 of the Act of 27 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
1. The User has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
2. The Website User has the right to obtain information whether and to what extent they are his personal data processed, as well as information about the purpose and scope of processing his personal data. For this purpose, he should contact the Service in the manner indicated in the section titled "Contact".
1. The website is secured with security measures aimed at protecting data personal processed by the Website before their modification, destruction, unauthorized access and disclosure or acquisition and their loss, as well as processing in violation of the provisions setting out the rules for proceeding when processing personal data.
2.Only a limited number of Website employees have access to the processing of Users' personal data.
2 You can also contact us at the data administrator's address in order to obtain information on whether and to what extent the Website processes data User, about the purposes and methods of processing the Website User's personal data, as well as to access your personal data, correct or delete it.